Re: Fwd: Third Thursday - April 15th - twitter in the chat room (again)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      I'm very glad that you use our chat room, that's great!
      Generally, it's not being used, so there shouldn't be any conflict at
      all, and if there ever was, I think it would be easy to resolve.
      But it's good to post notes via these web pages:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Meet (change the line * News = ... )
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?ChatLeader (change the lines *
      ChatLeader = ... and * ChatLeaderMessage = ... )
      Yes, Sasha or Fred or others can help.
      Thank you!