Re: Fwd: Third Thursday - April 15th - twitter in the chat room (again)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 9:30 PM
      Pamela,
      I'm very glad that you use our chat room, that's great!
      Generally, it's not being used, so there shouldn't be any conflict at
      all, and if there ever was, I think it would be easy to resolve.
      But it's good to post notes via these web pages:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Meet (change the line * News = ... )
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?ChatLeader (change the lines *
      ChatLeader = ... and * ChatLeaderMessage = ... )
      Yes, Sasha or Fred or others can help.
      Thank you!