Re: [holistichelping] Emergency...Dear All, This is a SCAM (Janet)!

  • Peris Jelagat
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 4:50 AM
      Dear friends,

      Thanks all of you for the concern. As Janet mentioned, this is a scam ad I have witnessed it several times among others whose E-mail details are intercepted by unscrupulous scammers who want to make a quick buck from friends of the contact person. I know Sam Kongere and Ken Chelimo whose E-mails have in the past been used by scammers to solicit for funds with the reason that they were stranded in the UK. Please be careful on this. It is advisable to always change your password say after 3 months and even change the e-mail address. Wendy should now be more careful and change her e-mail address. Have a careful communication.

      Peris Jelagat Kebenei

      From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink. net>
      To: holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com, "learning@africaonl ine.co.ke" <learning@africaonli ne.co.ke>
      Cc: "actwid_k@yahoo. com" <actwid_k@yahoo. com>

      Dear All,

      It would have been great to hear from Wendi and AK, but this is NOT her. This is a scam, one I have seen played many times. The wording is almost the same every time. Shameful!! Good thing none of us have any money :)).

      Wendi, dear friend, you may have to consider changing your email address. In fact, I am not sure it will be you reading this at all. This has happened to a number of friends, including our own Samwel Kongere, so perhaps he can give you advice as to what to do. I think he changed his email address, because the old one had been "corrupted".

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet