Re: [holistichelping] To denouce crimes in the Catholic Church

  • Peris Jelagat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 7:21 AM
      Hi All,

      Maria Agnese has raised a very pertinent issue with what is happening in the catholic church despite the denials by the pope, bishops and priests.

      In Kenya where I come from, many catholic priests and bishops are known to engage in relationships mainly with widows, divorcees or single women despite the fact that they vowed to live in celibacy. Some catholic faithfuls and children have fallen victim to the machinations of these wayward clergymen but they fear to come out openly. There is already an ongoing campaign to fight against this vice being waged by human right activists mainly comprising of women. They are advising victims to come out openly and shout for their sufferings. I hope this will discouarage theclergmen from engaging in paedepholia.

      I would urge more people and organizations to come out and help in this campaign. You can contact me for more details. Thanks

      Peris