Re: [holistichelping] Samwel, how will you spend your team's money?

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      Dear Andrius,

      As i have no considerable time to reply your mail, i will take  afew informations here. Good I prefer as I had said before that starting up a wireless connection in my area is the possible development my community may be hoping for. I have talked with all corresponding members of my team contributors and  concluded; a simple budget for wireless internet connection. As we were opening up an office for our local work here we compromised to get the internet wireless component and enable me to train as an expert when i visit Europe in the next fall,

      We have therefore agreed to support this and we had to change our initial thinking of the T-shirts. The group members from Udogo youth, Kinyagi women,
      Kawala women, and Rusinga Island youth development forum initiative are of the  opinion to get this 400 $ to pay initially for some more computer and start the road map for installing a wireless internet connection acros Rusinga Causeway. This in itself will allow this information interested community members get connected to the world through internet. Your thought is taken and I will send you other information needed later. We want to create a small centre for ICT here.

      Going to the World Social forum I'm looking for a place to put up when I am  there in January. I will leave Ken Owino one of us In nairobi to book for me a cheaper place. There we have to get some write ups to help in introducing people to our Lab. You can go on to print the short word book about our lab and this is a bright idea.

      I am also in need of the logo of our Lab while there I will have an official T-shirt from our Lab to help me sign up members and one lady here in nairobi is going to make me two Wonerdful MINICIU-SODAS LAB T-shirt. Let's Communicate later and remember to write me.

      SAMWEL

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development

      Sponsored Link

      Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools