Re: Africa – Middle East Regional Microcred it Summit, Nairobi, Kenya

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010
      Hi Mamading,

      Do you plan to be there? Are you in touch with Chris Macrae?

      Microcredit pioneer Muhammad Yunus and 2,000+ delegates will meet in April
      7-10, 2010 in Nairobi, Kenya to discuss microcredit initiatives. The fee
      is from $250 (students) to $400 (outside the region).

      Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt