Re: A personal version of Structured Visual Thinking

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      John Deneen,

      Thank you for writing about Robert Horn's upcoming mural about
      sustainability. He's a real pioneer of visual thinking, having documented
      a syntax of how words, pictures, diagrams can work together to say much
      more than they do separately. I note his book "Visual Language"
      http://www.macrovu.com/VLBkAboutTheBook.html

      I'm trying to make use of his ideas through creative arts to present our
      answers to "Twelve Questions" at http://www.12questions.org I CC him,
      perhaps he might be interested in my new initiative, perhaps it might help
      individuals link up their personal visions with a bigger picture for the
      world.

      I also alert Suresh Fernando of Open Kollab and Janet Feldman of Holistic
      Helping, they are both interested in the challenge of organizing millions
      of people to tackle problems like world poverty.