I: I: Updating on corruption in Italy

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 1:56 AM
      Dear friends,
      I would like to update you about democracy threat  in Italy.  We are quite all days demonstarting in the street for our democracy. Yesterday and today. Tomorrow I will be in a meeting for immigrates. The situation in Italy in worse.... You can't believe what happens we are worry of a golpe.
         Berlusconi refuses to accept election rules and doeasn't recognize that all paties (small and big) are equal in democracy!
      http://www.economist.com/world/europe/displaystory.cfm?story_id=15663656
      http://it.notizie.yahoo.com/6/20100304/twl-italy-berlusconi-furious-about-elect-f2e1b63.html
      Thanks for your attention and please spread this news!
      Maria Agnese