Re: [holistichelping] Letter to Architects for Humanity about "Eco rural eco-production estate"

  • Wael Al Saad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010

      Thanks Janet. My topic has no "emergency" ..
      Imagine the world has "Permaculture and eco-architects army" to have send to Haiti.

      I did not find "existing" architecture models for such rural green-production eco-estate to show to people when I talk to them or to include in my presentation. Another need to talk is ti figure out whether my thoughts are valid at all.

      Thanks again
      Wael

      On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      Dear Wael and All,

      Hello and marvelous to hear from you! In fact, great minds think alike, because I did mention you to Cameron Sinclair a couple months ago, and had planned intros, when the quake in Haiti hit, and he/they and myself have been very much focused on that ever since.

      I will write an intro tomorrow between the two of you. It might be a better time, given that the "emergency" nature of the situation has shifted somewhat, to longer-term rebuilding. Thanks so much for writing, and I certainly hope I and we can be helpful to you and your marvelous work.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet