Re: [holistichelping] Letter to Architects for Humanity about "Eco rural eco-production estate" [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010

      Dear Wael and All,

      Hello and marvelous to hear from you! In fact, great minds think alike, because I did mention you to Cameron Sinclair a couple months ago, and had planned intros, when the quake in Haiti hit, and he/they and myself have been very much focused on that ever since.

      I will write an intro tomorrow between the two of you. It might be a better time, given that the "emergency" nature of the situation has shifted somewhat, to longer-term rebuilding. Thanks so much for writing, and I certainly hope I and we can be helpful to you and your marvelous work.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010

        Thanks Janet. My topic has no "emergency" ..
        Imagine the world has "Permaculture and eco-architects army" to have send to Haiti.

        I did not find "existing" architecture models for such rural green-production eco-estate to show to people when I talk to them or to include in my presentation. Another need to talk is ti figure out whether my thoughts are valid at all.

        Thanks again
        Wael