Re: [holistichelping] Film on Witch-Hunting in Kisii, W. Kenya: Please Send Info, Links, and Updates

  • Pamela McLean
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Are you only interested in Western Kenya regarding witch hunting, or are other locations also of concern?

      My collegue John Dada is working to support people (mainly children, but also old people) who are accused of being witches in and around the area where he lives and works in North Central Nigeria. I can send you further information if you are interested, and introduce you to him.

      Pamela

      Pamela McLean
      UK-Africa Connections
      Dadamac Ltd - Knowledge Brokers
      www.dadamac.net
      pamela.mclean@...

      On 6 March 2010 21:56, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      Dear Activists, Lawyers, Journalists and Community Members,

      I am a Kenyan filmmaker working on a feature length documentary on witch-hunting in western Kenya. If you have received this email, then it means at one point, in one way or another, you were affected or concerned by the situation.

      In order to make a comprehensive film documentary, I need to hear from all of you, including your experiences and actions, how the situation is now, and also if you would contribute to the film in any way that you deem fit.

      Feel free to forward me links, written material, and still photographs on this subject. I am also profiling different families that have been victims of witch hunting. If you are one or know anyone who is, please send me their contacts.

      Best Regards,
      Vincho Nchogu
      Kenyan Filmmaker
      0723023555