1 st march Antirascism

  • chrispinus ouma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
       Dear friends
       First i would like to thank all people in this forum , i would  like to apology for not been active writing on what has been happing around esp here in italy on immigates . Maria has played a very big role to try to make us informed on any many issus by connecting to many Groups and Individulas
        the  1 st march event  In lecce - Puglia ( south of italy ) co-ordinated by Network Antirascism Salentina , the  security package which immigates we are agenst in italy
      Permission to stay in points,
      the crime of illigal immigration,
      detention in CIE- increases by two months of the first 60 days.
      obligation to reside in italy for at least two year to obtain the right to citizenship for those who have married an italian
      medical  camp exposing the sick kids or in need of care, without a residence permit

       Employees, Migrates , Unemployed, Student , United in the Fight for  A world without Racism and Borders
         thanks to French  Sans Papie who launched the slogan " 1st march General Stricke Of  Migrates In Europe

      Spread these news
      stay well
      chrispinus Ouma Pamba