Blogging Positively Guide - original word-processor version

  • ricardoolpc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Hi Janet

      I think I mentioned this some time ago. Do you have the original word-processor (.doc etc) version of the Blogging Positively Guide, and could you send me a copy please?

      I'd like to re-layout the guide in Landscape format, suitable for viewing/reading on 4-by-3 or 16-by-19 Television screens. Then I can convert it to a set of JPEG pages and burn it to CD-ROM, so people/schools/etc in developing countries can read it on a cheap TV + DVD Player. That should increase access to the guide.

      (I've tried converting the PDF back to .doc, but it loses a lot of the formatting).

      Also, is the guide only available in English, or in Kiswahili, Spanish, etc too?

      Many thanks.

      Ricardo