Please vote ... for accountability!

  • Peter Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Dear Colleagues

      Many of you know of my concern about accountability and are aware of
      my ongoing effort to implement an initiative to improve the system of
      metrics for socio-economic progress and performance.

      This is moving to reality with Community Analytics (CA).

      Change.org recently launched the 2010 Ideas for Change in America
      competition, and I've submitted "Community Analytics (CA)."

      To win the competition the idea needs votes ... and quickly!

      To support this idea, all you have to do is click on the link below
      and you can vote in less than a minute.
      http://www.change.org/ideas/view/community_analytics_ca

      The top 10 voted ideas will be presented at an event in Washington, DC
      to relevant members of the Obama Administration, and then promoted to
      Change.org's full community of more than 1 million people. So we could
      have a real impact.

      If you can reach out to others that would be appreciated!

      Thanks for the help! Very much appreciated.

      Peter Burgess
      Peter Burgess
      Community Analytics (CA)
      http://communityanalyticsca.blogspot.com