SMS alert system in Haiti

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Ricardo, I alert Suresh Fernando to this SMS alert system, especially
      the work flow system, because he's interested in this kind of
      collaboration on a massive scale. That's the kind of effort I'd like to
      help Open Kollab take note of, map, link up with, develop funding for.
      I also alert Tiffany Von Emmel and the Dreamfish community because she's
      also pioneering new online work flows. Janet Feldman has many years
      worth of contacts in Haiti, is helping with efforts there, and is
      working with Ushahidi, perhaps on this project. I share also with her
      Holistic Helping group. Andrius Kulikauskas