Story Project Response good stories

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006

      Dear Andrius, Janet, Maria, Lucas and All,

      I can see many are focusing on my food stories and different comments are seen allover well. I am preparing to send at least another crop story next week from the field work taken with my team members for one week. I visited a number of farmers and farmer groups. My team will have flowing food stories for the next few weeks and we hope to reach the strategy by March. It is good to interview people and this forms some potentiality in our right work involved.

      As I am on transit through Nairobi ‘I hope to meet Ken Owino and our entertaining Acrobats. We had seen their ability to rehabilitating the street children in Kawagwere Nairobi when Maria Agnese visited us. The children under fifteen years old are doing well. We were discussing with Lucas on how to work in the slums of Nairobi and while here for one day I will try to locate some good ties through Ken’s group to see how to reach for information.

      Ken is expecting two volunteers from USA who are coming to help them train the kids and find better ways for working with them and rehabilitating them. Ken is busy preparing this visit and would wish people help him arrange for accommodation and all the logistics involved in hosting the volunteers who will stay here for three weeks in Nairobi visiting different slums. They also train the children on artifacts.

      It is through holistic helping that these volunteers are coming with gifts to give the needy children; any willing donor can donate something over Christmas to see the children train well in the proposed workshops by Ken’s group. Ken’s Group involved in entertainment is connecting with Maria Agnese to visit Italy next year through holisting helping we hope the trip will materialize and give the acrobats an exposure.

      Let’s not forget the good days of our Lab through the global villages. Bravo!!! to all as we approach the end of the year. We hope to get good communication across as all is good.

      Happy Christmas!!!
      Samwel.

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development

      Sponsored Link

      $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info