Re: [holistichelping] Re: Dennis Kimambo and Somalia/Ushahidi and POP follow-up

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      Salut Janet,

      I write to inform you and the forum that the Governor General of Canada was born in Haiti.

      Governor General means that she represents the Queen, the Head of State in Canada.

      Can we/should we come up with an idea/action that might interest her to champion along with us?

      Her name is Michael Jean and Google's page of her and of the earth quake is:

      I can only imagine the kind of positive energy and actions that could come out of such an alliance between her and those at the top such as the UN Secretary General,  Bill Clinton and the likes...
      ...getting grounded with people like us, whom I have come to know as my cyber family, the Minciu Sodas people...

      If the door of opportunity were to open to meet with Michael Jean, I would ask her to consider the idea which I cultivated online with the help of Andrius's service.

      Here is the kind of service that I would aim for, in meeting with her as the representant of my Queen.

      I call it: "The Canadian Heart Forces"::

      Benoit Couture
      Stay-at-home-dad-citizen-voter-taxpayer
      Edmonton, Canada