Almost 5 years of Benoit Couture at Minciu Sodas

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Salut Andrius and Minciu Sodas people,

      Here's what I retreived from Worknets and put into my personal file.  99.9% of it is my contribution and the rest is kept for the sake of context as they were conversations.

      Not knowing what the future will bring our way, I pray and hope that the Holy Spirit reaches us all like a tuning fork with God's Authority and guide us to His assembling of our service to humanity...Amen to God's Yes in us all...

      Benoit Couture

      Also see: Faith, Community, Family

      Contents of this page

      ...Cleansing our vision of the Crown...

      SPIRITUAL SERVICE

      Personal writings of the Faith

      Specializations

      Seeking royal blessing in Canada

      Key concept

      Where are you active

      MetaData

      Endeavors20070530

      BenoitCouture

      Benoit's Dream

      Herbology of Traditional Chinese MedicineTCM

      TCM meets the West with technology

      For online practical approach with TCM

      Pages kept with Minciu Sodas

      Messages

      ...Cleansing our vision of the Crown...

      The easiest way to describe the work I do is that I am on a personal quest for home to produce the inspirational essence of universal living, where humanity knows how to transit from our brown corruptibility to the green sanctity of the divine nature. That transition is the journey that produces the socio-cultural substance to fuel on the Sacred fire from the heart and spirit to the soul and body of individuals. As it burns bright, it consumes each one's own corruptibility into the divine justice of mercy and shines forth my identity with the cool warmth of the redeeming serenity. That serenity becomes a river of living water flowing into the renewing Faculty of Living from out of self to selves as the cleansing river grows and flows. Then appears the recovery road from self-destruction to self-control to community self-government.

      SPIRITUAL SERVICE

      Mystery is a word being used very often as being an impenetrable secret. In fact, mystery is the experience that words alone cannot convey. Mystery the complete perceptual imbibing capacity that gets to be empowered by the faith established by the incarnation, the living, the dying, the resurrecting, the ascending to the right hand of God the Father and sending His Spirit for human's translation from the domain of darkness to the Kingdom of God's beloved Son. God’s Holiness is His infallible integrity. The mystery of the Faith is the experience of God’s Holiness. The transforming discipline of the Cross(1) gets us to be empowered individually and communally to stand more and more of His revealing science, as His Holiness purifies our integrity into His. ...cleansing our vision of the Crown... is then completed to go on completing its destiny… (1) http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?TheCross

      Personal writings of the Faith

      ...FOCUS ON THE SCIENCES OF SPIRITUAL HYGIENE... The drive of my research is to cultivate the communion of our human essence within the Presence of the Mind Who regenerates the inner self from the voiding dynamics of meaninglessness, with the substance of justice and of serenity, and Who heals humans in the passage through time with the personal and communal experience of eternal life being lived out in balance and harmony, in the victory against any and all adversity. Currently, the greatest adversity to overcome is how to raise the focus of the internet population on the immediate emergencies of humanity. ....all blessing be with us all...
      Career Information/Biography I am a stay at home dad on a quest to spread the inner home, where the organic-spiritual experience of human unity is the source to relate from stranger to family, reaching with personal health and local happiness to blooming global! I live at home to care for our adult daughter, who is in need of daily living assistance. I am supported by my wife's income. From our personal family context, I work to inspire, to publish and to promote TheOrganicExperinceOfSpiritualUnity , in the hope to connect directly into the national political landscape, which is in dire need of a lead to side along with, just as Europe and the world are. I line my work up so that the Canadian unity gets to mobilize us, as a mature people of all people, to host the ground activities to train, to equip and to empower the manpower who serve into conflict resolution missions, as well as to provide all necessary resources to research the ongoing improvement of such a service. The work I do stretches from the Personal Acquisition of the Taste for Health. We then grow into the Family Correctional Circuiting. From such organic-spiritual embodiment, we develop the recovery road from self-destruction to self-control to community self-government. Ultimately, we are microscopically converting the resources that go into the war on drugs by guiding people into the victory over stress and the compulsive nature. Of course, such grand project needs to be laid out for all to see and that is why I am learning to work in the transparency offered by the Open Source of Knowledge Management. The specific break through of our family's mission is going to come wham our lives and promotion grow to open up a 24 hours a day community centre and forges the Alliance between Restorative Justice and Community Mental Health, from the personal growth of the participants, along side with all spiritual and scientific disciplines engage in the service of humanity's well being. Such a context bridges rapidly the "patient-doctor" distance into the family bond cultivated by personal and communal responsibility to care for what is most important amongst all involved in the process of recovery. The recovery of enough individuals locally creates a cleansing river and the current eventually breaks through the thickest dams of darkness that stand in the way of the organic-spiritual experience of health and happiness.
      I have been dreaming out loud in writing for several years now. I once defined my dream spontaniously during a chat with Andrius and several others, by writing:
      As an individual who is a son, a brother, a spouse, a father, a grand-father, a neighbour and a citizen of a greatly blessed land and people, I pray to arrive where and when sovereignty becomes... "...the ability to make decisions in serene maturity and knowledge, equiped with the capacity to implement these decisions with complete wisdom and responsability" . As a result of such arrival, I dream of seeing the opening of a local-global Reconciliation Centre, radiating from within my own family into the social fabric by the Presnce of God, growing into the Eternal's Covenant in Christ-Jesus to feed the healing of human essence of being-having- doing.... ..amen to God's Yes in us all..."
      And so, to bring this dream to reality, I have sought to establish Spirit-led and driven contacts and relationships to help define the trajectory, the moves and steps called for and ordained by God. On Oct 14, I reported about being involved in such a conversation, which is moving in that direction:
      The Minciu Sodas group of Loving God is led by God. Our conversation is arriving to a fairly simple description of my personal view, in the approach of being led by God individually and communionly.
      So for a general reminder of the conversation' s context, we are trying to identify an approach to Canadian unity, facilitating the healing of history in the contact between the Aboriginal people, the English and the French as a basis to all other nationalities. http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/lovingGod/ message/695
      The last entry I received suggested to approach the Grand Chief with a reaseach project to identify Spirit-led businesses and communities, as he is Chancellor of a university.
      Here's my last entry, which I offer in my report to the Economy of Dreams, of my journey along with the many others, in our progression from dream to reality, and serving as well to define further my approach to renew the "economy?" and "work?" to come into balance with the ecology of well being...

      Dear ...,
      Approaching the Grand Chief with a research project for Spirit-led entities seems to be the second step needed.
      Why not approach him with the offer to research the partnership for an immediate construction project and of its promotion, which will serve to draw the Spirit-Led businesses and communities to join in Building the Recovery Road from self-destruction to self-control and community self-government with The Ministry of Reconciliation?
      The primary research needed is what we are doing now, while the aim of this research, is to find out how God assembles and fits us together, to serve His needs of the moment with the gifts and talents that He freely distributes to each individually. Our research is to be found and drawn by the Spirit's groove and how we are to go on following up to be found in His plan, drive and grace.
      Our conversation serves to identify if and how He wants His assembly of us to move in His animation. Your being from the UK and my being from Canada ties us in a historic size possibility to emerge with God in His work of ...cleansing our vision of the Crown...
      Once ignited from coast to coast to coast, Canada is, but a pilot project of how God moves to take people out of darkness and to bring us into the light of His beloved Son's Kingdom.
      With ...cleansing our vision of the Crown... the view of life becomes rooted in the experience of the Perpetual Celebration of Easter upon The Land of Immanuel!
      We are then offered to follow the lead of Christ-Jesus by His Spirit, from personal to communal, in the unfolding details from the micro to the macro emergence of justice, peace and joy, cultivated to maturity in the unity of the Father's glory from local to global!
      Such is the primary find needed to be researched, giving way to the partnership for which I am being worked on by The Spirit, to be delivered to the Grand Chief and to his people, in God's restoration of historical blunders made in His name.
      From our sacred pilot light in Canada, I look forward to watch the Lord's personal manifestation of His Crown amongst all peoples of the earth...Amen to God's Yes in us all...
      ...may all blessings be with us all... Benoit Couture, Edmonton, Canada

      Specializations

      Because of centuries of trading powers linking directly the marketing of illegal drugs to weapons, I work to reach the legal and political position of transparency in Canada and I am proceeding to gain the support needed for that to happen as well in Europe and the US as a starting point to ignite the personal, social, economic and political healing of the meaning, adaptable and applicable from local to global.

      The prayer driving me from my personal entry into the open source of technology is for the micro-work of Minciu Sodas lab to go on hosting God as our Open Leader Who teaches us how to side along with Him and with one another. I also pray that the micro work of Minciu Sodas lab may hook up directly with the Valuetrue macro vision of the Macrae family of London England, so as to see arise a ground swell of sudden massive organic-spiritual birth, modelling and serving good health and happiness in all languages and cultures of humanity.
      To read an in-depth article on my background please see: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A4549575
      You can search my name on google or with the Minciu Sodas lab at: http://www.ms.lt/
      My personal dream for the EU KM Board, this BBC space of mine and Minciu Sodas lab is to behold in our midst the arousal in the solemn beauty of being human, connecting humanity into the renewal Spirit Who enlightens perpetual innovations of common sense to cheer on the ancient voice of humanity's youth. By having had the privilege of sharing my thoughts for the last 3 months on the EU Board, I already see the reality of my dream in the making. I only have to close my eyes and think of the new curriculum which is in progress from learning to navigate on a new ship in the renewing direction...Let's dream on as the healing goes on with the dreaming, as Van Morrison sings out loud..
      From home to HOME The life of my family has gravitated around our daughter for the last 20 years, as she is part of the first generation who will survive their parents when born with the degree of disability that she lives with. The research and development I do is framed by this personal socio-cultural context, which carries on for my wife and I, while our sons are figuring out their identity. My personal background is in the experience of going from self-destruction to self-control and now aiming for community self-government in a way to influence from the depth of homelessness to domestic health. The campaign seeks out windows of opportunity to adapt the moment however big or small, with the experience of spiritual unity in the deployment of socio-cultural healing and recovery. With the current globalization efforts, there is a window being opened by history itself, to cultivate a deep socio-cultural healing and recovery at the scale of civilizations by forging together the identity of universal citizenship. To do so, I campaign to ignite the political will to guide democracy from competing to completing. We are setting off to cultivate the faculty of living, where all faculties meet in the justice of reconciliation that produces peace. We shall move in the disciplines of decision making by healing the meaning. We mobilize the core of the open source knowledge life style to bring voters, taxes, force of Law and legal tender to join in working together for the tender living. The entity of terror-anti-terror compelles us to see the association between the current national unity crisis in Canada, of the European Union's constitutional’s struggles with the process of unity, combined with the over all need for the Western world to move with humility in the maturity of slowing down our over all life style of debts. It is with the focus on the personal experience of unity that democracies are equipped to translate the resources that are going into the war on drugs and to invest them into the victory over stress and the compulsive nature; locally, this brings on health and happiness, spreading to bring on balance and harmony globally. It must be executed by community cultivation in the field of reciprocity, dealing in the full view of the intense touching of globalization. A current example of "intense touching" is China-Russia military alliance being revived with shows of joint-force deployment. The personal experience of spiritual unity is the most simple and massive way to mobilize swiftly in the opposite direction from hype and global confrontations of the various civilizations involved and without tipping the boat over in violence, as we so often see with drastic changes of even much smaller scale than globalization calls for. Being from the Commonwealth, I therefore arise from Canada on the BBC's tool for the citizens of democracy, calling upon the joining of the BBC and of the CBC, as one citizen of the renewing order, to serve the Crown in the personal defence of just citizens who live and who will live by the Faith, being carried into the one day of eternity that carries us into the universal discipline of...

      Seeking royal blessing in Canada

      To better understand how such a vision has found its way on a BBC site, please see my address to her majesty, Queen Elisabeth the 2nd found under the name Spheric Knighthood at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A5290968

      Merging the page from Global Villages...
      Describe BenoitCouture here. I am a stay at home dad on a quest for the spread of the inner home, where the experience of human unity can spread from healthy local to blooming global!
      What are you interested in?: Conflict resolution, media leadership model, BBC, CBC, Canadian unity moving to host the ground activities to train and to equip the manpower to serve conflict resolution, as well as to research the ongoing improvement of the service. To develop the trail from self-destruction to self-control to community self-government by converting the resources that are going into the war on drugs in Canada and the US as a starting point. From the experience of spiritual unity, I work at opening a 24/7 community centre to serve in the conversion of the war on drugs into the victory over addictions and compulsive behaviours. The project will come into existance by following a strategy to go from stranger to family in the daily renewing of spiritual disciplines. Music has the ability to be a common denominator to join in simplicity, most of the complexities of human knowledge and experience and will occupy a leading role of inspiration to promote the vision with. For more info see: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A9247296 Who are you? Type of Membership: Minciu Sodas

      Key concept

      My key concept is:
      To go from the spiritual division of human DNA to the organic experience of spiritual unity.
      To me, this key concept describes the mission that Jesus-Christ came to accomplish with His incarnation and life as the son of man, His death, His resurrection, His ascension and His exultation as the Son of God, so that He could then offer personal salvation and communal assembling to all humans. The command of Christ's written teaching, the New-Testament, is for the sake of producing love from a pure heart, a good conscience and a genuine faith. They allow me access to a continuous refreshment of simplicity, directly ito the gift and the flow of eternal life.
      Many offshoots are going on being born from my key concept as either other concepts and/or endeavours such as:
      Going from stranger to family
      Spreading from One to one to one...
      Spiritual Hygiene 101
      A mature people of all people
      Growing from the acquisition of the taste for health to the correctional family circuiting
      Growing from self-destruction to self-control and community self-government
      Growing fromdomesticoppressiontodomestichealth