I AM A STRANGE EMAIL,READ ME,I AM IMPROVING LIFE ON EARTH...

  • Mohammad Hosein
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Did you know that in our world today:
      • Every year more than 10 million children die of hunger and preventable diseases - that's over 30,000 per day and one every 3 seconds.
        (80 Million Lives, 2003 / Bread for the World / UNICEF / World Health Organization)
      • 800 million people go to bed hungry every day. (Source:FAO)
      • One third of deaths - 18 million people a year or 50,000 per day - are due to poverty-related causes. That's 270 million people since 1990, the majority women and children, roughly equal to the population of the US. (Reality of Aid 2004)
      • Over 1 billion people live on less than $1 a day with nearly half the world's population (2.8 billion) living on less than $2 a day. (UN HDR, 2003)
      • 600 million children live in absolute poverty. (SCF, Beat Poverty 2003).
      • The three richest people in the world control more wealth than all 600 million people living in the world's poorest countries. (Source:ChristianAid)
      • Income per person in the poorest countries in Africa has fallen by a quarter in the last 20 years. (Source:ChristianAid
      • Every year nearly 11million children die before their fifth birthday.
        (Source:UNICEF)

      1.SEND THIS EMAIL TO ALL.THE ONLY WAY IS THAT EVERYONE ON EARTH KNOWS THESE FACTS.

      2.VISIT  http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites    EVERY DAY FOR FREE,AND IT WILL HELP AUTOMATICALLY.

      3.ALSO MAY VISIT:
         United Nations has identified the following 8 goals in their Millennium Campaign for 2015:

      4.DO ANYTHING U ARE ABLE TO!

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment