Re: [holistichelping] Samwel's team's online research on soybean

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      Dear Andrius And all,

      Glad to be back online, I am already going through the mails but much cannot be finished within one day. I hope everything goes well with many comments i am receiving following to my Soya bean Story. I have just gone deeper with the local research and my next story on the Pumpkins will be different it will be local and.... remember I was working with a team which could not do much but search internet, I am now going through the next story.

      Andrius, i am happy with your general comments. I hope to send you more information as our you require from MBITA-RUSINGA REGION. I thank all the members for the good work they have kept for the one week, I have been offline. I know all will go well and All along I have been hoping for a wireless internet connection for my community and your thinking could be very useful. I will do what is viable to them and them.

      I am going down to convince them on the possibility of having a wireless network. As I go on to find information about this i will let everybody know the stand my team is taking to use their share meaningfully to the community.

      Good Andrius, I am going to use the amount well don't worry. I am sending you the bank details and I will wait!!!!. It is well understood from you that we can not make it two to the workshop in Nairobi, I promise to do my best in recruiting more independent thinkers to our Lab. Let me see where to stay first then I will get back to you. I have even read Jeff's mail and this will make me have a personal individaul place for accommodation, that is why I wanted to know what will be offered or not.

      More infromation and how I work I will let members know later!!!!
      SAMWEL