Thursday chat with Suresh and Andrius about Pooled Fund Initiative

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      I invite all who are interested to chat about the future of Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt to come to our chat room http://www.worknets.org/chat/
      tomorrow, Thursday, January 14, 2010, starting 9:00 Vancouver, 12:00 New
      York, 17:00 London, 20:00 Nairobi.

      We'll be chatting specifically with Suresh Fernando about Open Kollab
      http://wiki.openkollab.com http://groups.google.com/group/openkollab and
      the Pooled Fund Initiative
      http://www.slideshare.net/sureshf/openkollab-pooled-fund

      Suresh Fernando has experience in the financial world and has also
      thought a lot about life, philosophy, society, morality, economics and
      business. He's currently devoting himself to the Pooled Fund Initiative,
      which I think of as a 2,000,000 USD credit line shared by an ecosystem
      of openly collaborative enterprises. He's working closely with Michel
      Bauwens http://www.p2pfoundation.net, Sam Rose http://forwardfound.org,
      Steve Bosserman and many others. They are starting to map out an
      ecosystem of open manufacturers.

      I will be writing soon, hopefully before the chat, about my own vision
      for Minciu Sodas this coming year. I look forward to all of our visions
      and dreams. Certainly, I look forward to working closely with Suresh to
      map out ecosystems - probably those more related to nonphysical culture
      - to look for clients and to think especially about the ethics, the
      morality of our new culture and how to base our new education system on
      communicating that morality as the foundation for all of our "caring
      about thinking".

      Please join us! and we're interested to expand and include your
      endeavors, perhaps as candidates for the Pooled Fund Initiative.

      I also alert us to my case study
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?MornflakeOutreach of our work last
      summer for Leon Benjamin http://www.winningbysharing.net and the London
      advertising agency The Law Firm Group on behalf of Mornflake cereal
      http://www.mornflake.com and their online video contest
      http://www.mornflakecompetition.net This is a practical example of
      how and why we organize global teams of independent thinkers, in this
      case for paid work from the corporate world. My main observation is
      that corporate culture has businesses be reliable but not authentic, and
      human culture has humans be authentic but not reliable. We can have
      them work together - stay authentic but achieve reliability - if we
      build in all kinds of redundancy as we organize people. This may be
      helpful as we organize our ecosystems.

      +370 699 30003

      -------------------------
      Hi Andrius,

      Thank you so much for this. [
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?MornflakeOutreach ]. Interestingly I'm
      in Hong Kong later this week to present to regional CIOs and a Hotel
      Group on the use/benefits of social media and will be speaking about
      your work and the form and function of MS Labs - more on this soon.

      I'll read the case study and get back to you with my comments over the
      next few days.

      Warm regards,

      Leon.