Re: [holistichelping] Mark and Wael chatted about sustainable Palestine

  • Mark Roest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hello Peter,

      Do look at that Greening the Desert video Community Analytics (CA) if you have not already done so. It will give you a very low-cost baseline for basic prosperity. The organizer mentions that the garden solves all of humanity's challenges. It certainly creates abundance, and a nice environment for considering what you want to do next after achieving that result!

      I would be happy to support you in what you are doing, if there is a way for me to do so.

      Regards,

      Mark

      On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Peter Burgess <peterbNYC@...> wrote:

      Dear Colleagues

      These are interesting chat transcripts ... and might be very useful to
      me in helping me to get the elements of Community Analytics (CA) more
      refined in the area of water and agriculture.

      Peter Burgess
      ___________
      Peter Burgess
      Tr-Ac-Net Inc ... The Transparency and Accountability Network
      Community Analytics (CA)
      Integrated Malaria Management (IMM)
      Microfinance Focus Magazine in New York
      website: www.tr-ac-net.org
      tel: 917 432 1191 or 212 772 6918 or 212 744 6469
      email: peterbnyc@...
      skype: peterburgessnyc
      Books: Search Peter Burgess at www.lulu.com

      enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise.  Thank you!  http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org