Re: [holistichelping] Mark and Wael chatted about sustainable Palestine

  • Peter Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10 2:00 PM
      Dear Colleagues

      These are interesting chat transcripts ... and might be very useful to
      me in helping me to get the elements of Community Analytics (CA) more
      refined in the area of water and agriculture.

      Peter Burgess
      ___________
      Peter Burgess
      Tr-Ac-Net Inc ... The Transparency and Accountability Network
      Community Analytics (CA)
      Integrated Malaria Management (IMM)
      Microfinance Focus Magazine in New York
      website: www.tr-ac-net.org
      tel: 917 432 1191 or 212 772 6918 or 212 744 6469
      email: peterbnyc@...
      skype: peterburgessnyc
      Books: Search Peter Burgess at www.lulu.com

      ///////////////////////////////////////

      On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
> [...]
      >
      > MarkRoest: advanced anaerobic digesters which make high-grade biogas
      > (68% methane, negligible hydrogen sulfides) which can be used to make
      > electricity in each village's livestock areas; shops can be set up
      > nearby to use the electricity without transmission costs or losses. ::
      > Great, I'll take a look. :: [note to self] I'm going to save the file
      > with my Renewables West work.
      >
      > Wael: hello :: hello

      > Taha: hi :: any body there?
      >
      > Inas: hey
      >
      > Winston: Hello? :: Good luck Wael. If and when the consciousness shift
      > reaches a critical mass, humanity, and indeed consciousness itself which
      > includes all living and inanimate things of the entire universe, then
      > the evolution toward the next time period of the universe will progress.
      > Without this shift, there will be a mass extinction of species, which is
      > in the midst of happening now. This extinction will include :: will
      > include humans and evidence supports that this is also happening by
      > global growth of refugees, extreme climate conditions which impacts
      > agriculture and community life support systems. Your work, like mine,
      > and the millions of others who are so passionately engaged comes from
      > the same spark which also has created the disaster. As strange as that
      > sounds, the two forces arise together. The play :: the play of life or
      > dance of life will always be a mystery, or at least while we have
      > bodies. Because we have bodies, we have duality. The seat of our
      > consciousness is not our brain, but our brain is also a part of us, of
      > our body. There is nothing to do except continue to do what we do.
      >
      > Andrius: Hi Fred and all, I'm back in the Lithuanian countryside. :: I
      > will rest tomorrow and Monday make a plan what to do next.
      >
      > Ifthkar: Salam :: /msg Wael hi
      >
      > Andrius: Salam :: I am in Lithuania, where are you? :: Do you kow Wael?
      > He is in Jenin, Palestine. :: Hi zohar atai, how are you? :: I'm in
      > Lithuania
      >
      > ZoharAtai: all right, just checking if its working. I am in Ohio, US
      >
      > Andrius: Hi :: How did you learn of our chat room?
      >
      > ZoharAtai: I'll enter the chat sunday,
      >
      > Andrius: great, is there something scheduled here? :: we're going to
      > schedule a check with Suresh Fernando I think some time next week. ::
      > and I try to be around a lot, too
      >
      > ZoharAtai: Oh, from the facebook invitation of Marda Parmaculture farm
      >
      > Andrius: I lead the Minciu Sodas laboratory http://www.ms.lt and
      > Worknets http://www.worknets.org :: oh that's great
      >
      > ZoharAtai: I'll look into your project as well
      >
      > Andrius: do you have that link to the facebook? :: or the invitation
      > details when will the chat be and who is organizing it?
      >
      > ZoharAtai: http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?tid=1251731026917 :: O.k. ::
      > I'll come back Sunday, all the best
      >
      > Andrius: thank you
      >
      > Mohammed: hi all
      >
      > Andrius: Hi Mohammed :: Good to see you here :: I understand that you

    • Mark Roest
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10 10:00 PM
        Hello Peter,

        Do look at that Greening the Desert video Community Analytics (CA) if you have not already done so. It will give you a very low-cost baseline for basic prosperity. The organizer mentions that the garden solves all of humanity's challenges. It certainly creates abundance, and a nice environment for considering what you want to do next after achieving that result!

        I would be happy to support you in what you are doing, if there is a way for me to do so.

        Regards,

        Mark

        Books: Search Peter Burgess at www.lulu.com

        enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise.  Thank you!  http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org