Video Skype? Alcohol Free celebration at the Uzhupis Republic

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      If you happen to be around on Skype check "minciusodas" and maybe we'll
      be, too (or maybe not). We're celebrating alcohol free this year!
      Happy New Year!

      Hi Foreign Minister and Ambassadors,
      I spoke today with the Minister and also with Gediminas Bagdonas of UMI
      http://www.umi.lt who are very supportive. (And Vygantas Vejas, too!)
      I'm organizing an alcohol-free New Year's Eve party at UMI, Uzhupis art
      incubator. The idea is to question Uzhupis's history of alcoholism and
      try something new, maybe fun. New Year's Eve is a symbolic day to break
      with traditions.
      So what would be fun and alcohol-free?
      We're thinking of inventing and playing different games which might
      include goofing around.
      We're going to organize video bridges by Skype. (My Skype is
      minciusodas.) If at any point you'll be free (and alcohol free), then
      we hope to link up!
      We're going to bring and show photos of Uzhupian activities, we'll have
      a projector. Maybe draw ideas for the coming year.
      We're going to fry Uzhburgers and make teas.
      What else? We appreciate ideas!
      Andrius
      Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@..., +370 699 30003
      Ambassador to "Minciu Sodas" http://www.ms.lt