Re: [holistichelping] Back for strengthen collaboration/A Creative 2010 to Us All!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009

      Dea Maria Agnese and All,

      It's so marvelous to hear from you, and know you are back among us!! I'm so excited and uplifted by this, and about your news and particular message. I was just writing to Ken Owino about my hopes for further collaboration in the arts in 2010, and now here you are...great minds thinking alike!!

      I'm glad to "meet" Carlo, and interestingly, there are some Brooklyn-based links we can explore, with arts and media activities in Kenya and Uganda! Let alone with Kenya connections in Italy, with Chris and perhaps others.

      I look forward to doing so very much, and in the meantime and always, extend very best wishes, blessings, and love to you and all. Happiest Holidays and to a creatively communicative New Year!! Janet