Back for strengthen collaboration

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Dear Janet and all!
      I'm back in this group to strengthen collaboration  with artists of this forum and other connected with you Janet. I would like to inform you that the artistic event ARTevereWorld09, promoted by 00153 Kreazioni Kontemporanee Art Space  with Gelato! Art Salon of Brooklyn, NY,   took place from 16th to 21st December 2009. The artists would like to organize next year a more relevant  event  in Rome and are interested in contacts with artists.
      Please contact:
       Carlo Palmisano <palmisanoinfo@...>  of  00153 Kreazioni Kontemporanee Art Space www.00153online.com
      Gelato! Art Salon of Brooklyn, NY  http://gelatoartsalon.wordpress.com/
      A Christmas of Harmony and Joy and peace and all blessings for next year!
      Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Rome, Italy