Happiest Holidays and a Holistically Helpful New Year!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      Dear All,

      I want to take this time to wish everyone the happiest of holidays, and a
      new year full of promise, productivity, and a continuing passion for your
      "work of the world".

      All of you are engaging in remarkable and life-saving endeavors, and your
      contributions and activism are inspirational and hugely uplifting.

      I wish each of you the best of everything, for this time and for all times,
      and extend love and care to you, your families and organizations, your
      communities, those you serve and those who serve you.

      On a personal note, I want to apologize for my absence this year. I look
      forward to more active times ahead, and to sharing hopes, dreams, thoughts,
      feelings, spirit, purpose, encouragement...and grant-making schemes on
      development themes, among a myriad of other "memes", and with reams of eager
      and willing teams :))).

      Thanks immensely, and blessings in abundance! Love, Janet