Happiest Birthday, Andrius!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Dear Friend Andrius and All,

      Today I am celebrating an extraordinary spirit, and I hope we will all do the same! Happiest Birthday to you, and many eons more!! You are truly a gift to us all, and your presence enlivens, enlightens, and energizes those of us who know and treasure you, as well as the planet at large!

      Hopefully you are toasting to yourself today, too, surrounded by friends, fans, and family who are doing the same. You have much to be grateful for and uplifted by--both in terms of what you have already accomplished, and in anticipation of the promise and infinite possibilities to come--and we await a new year that we hope and know will be as exciting and enriching (in more ways than one :))) as those we have been privileged to share with you so far.

      I am especially delighted to witness your blossoming creativity, which--like the orchard of thoughts--is a "treemendous" addition to your "holistic" growth and development. And to ours as well, as we each need to cultivate and model a balance within ourselves of "art" and "science", thought and feeling, which we can then bring to our pursuits, passions, and personal relationships.

      I look forward to watching, witnessing, and participating in your own "work of the soul", and to sharing mine with you and the rest of our MS family.

      With love, greatest blessings, and huge cheers, for this and all years!!! Janet