Re: Proposal: Help Room for Nonviolent Jihad

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2009
      Wael, Yes! Thank you for clarifying the new situation. I did send
      those sentences to you during our chat, though. Let's see if this
      proposal is chosen to advance further, and let's look for other
      possibilities, too. Thank you for your leaedership! Andrius
      Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt