Josephat Ndibalema: Solar Energy has Potential

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      Thank you to Jospehat Ndibalema for being active at our wiki! Here's a
      letter that Josephat wrote. Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas,
      http://www.ms.lt, ms@...

      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?SolarEnergyHasPotential

      Solar <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Solar> Energy
      <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?EmergencyPreparedness/Energy>
      Has Potential to bring clean,Safe and Affordable Energy
      <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?EmergencyPreparedness/Energy>

      Message from the Director

      UYOGA NGO is underway developing a clean and renewable energy project
      and on this page we will provide information desplaying a prototype of
      the project which is underway,issues which are currenly under discussion
      includes clean and renewable energy studies,researching its use in
      Tanzania <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Tanzania> especially the
      rural where the project will work, other issues which are being
      discussed are seeking consultancy in the field of clean energy,analising
      information as regards to solar powered electronic devices which are
      emerging in the local market,especially those impoted from China
      <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?China>,studies on how to convert cell
      powered devices used in Tanzania
      <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Tanzania> rural settings according to
      local needs to solar powered devices by assembling and designing solar
      power gargets like solar powered mobile phone charge PV modules and
      rechargable battery to power 2,3,4 cell radios, Converting chines cell
      lamps to solar lamps by bulding according to local needs.

      We are currently collaborating with Graham Knight of Biodesign, who has
      provided samples of PV modules and battery to study and find away to
      develop our own products and if we succeed to set up a project of
      assembling like solar powered mobile phone chargers from DIY Solar
      <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Solar> materials imported from
      Biodesign we can inter.

      In our initial step of our project UYOGA members are involed,our current
      involvement of members consentrate to members with some skills and
      experiences in electric field and electronics.Members
      <http://w.ms.lt/wiki.cgi?action=browse&id=Members&dgt=192288emq544> of
      the project includes; Mark Mtumwa,Lugemwa Primson and Kasim Kibwana.
      Mark Mtumwa provides practical training on electricity basics,currently
      is leading the class of two people namely Lugemwa Primson and Kasim
      Kibwana who is also a trainer in other sector of mobile phone and
      computer assembling and repair, the class is currently focusing on
      developing and designing solar powered devices like mobile phone
      chargers using materials acquired from Graham Knight of Biodesign.

      Mark Mtumwa the trainer has got knowledge about electricity and has a
      lot of tasks related to energy at his our site and workshop performing
      the following activities that are related to energy- Assembling or
      building electric inventers,Car bettery charging services etc and at his
      home he uses the biogas technology to access energy for domestic use, he
      says that his home energy system was build by himself 16 years past,up
      to now he has never experienced grid power cutts and rationing.