Vijay Srinivas and Food Security

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Yesterday at our chats I signed up Vijay Srinivas for Pamela McLean's
      working group Learning From Each Other. (See our transcripts at:
      http://www.worknets.org/archive/index.pl?mon=11&mday=3&year=2009 )

      Fri, 04 Dec 09 05:45:55 +0000 Vijay: Hi Andrius, It was great chatting
      with you on worknets yesterday. I remember you told me that you have
      created a page for me to start learners group on food security (This is
      what I understood). Could you please give me the link..Also please give
      me your preferred email id..

      Here is a page for Vijay:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?VijaySrinivas
      and a page for food security
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?FoodSecurity
      and some entries below. And my email is ms@...

      Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt

      ----------------------------------

      Vijay's blog at Dadamac.net
      http://www.dadamac.net/blog/vijay

      I am from Delhi, India

      it is a great feeling to be watch so many people from different
      nationalities talking about problems and solutions that are common to
      all of us

      http://www.km4dev.org/profile/VijaySrinivas?xg_source=activity

      * DeepestValue=Spread cheer and confidence: to feel connected, to forge
      that connection with one and all in this world.
      * Dream= My dream is to spread happiness and cheer among people, and
      make the world an oasis of plenty and peace. I would love to be close to
      nature. My dream is never to depend on a typical job and follow my
      passions.

      Andrius, in simple terms, I want to be an enabler for people across the
      world to solve their diverse problems. :: from food, water to education
      and livelihoods :: I told Pam that I wanted to do something in FOOD
      SECURITY :: Do u think worknets and Dadamac can work together on issues
      like food security and livelihoods :: right now i am working on a
      project that monitors air and water quality in Indian cities and towns
      :: the idea of this project is to empower citizens with crucial
      information about air and water quality (24x7)