Re: [holistichelping] December 3rd is First Thursday

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 4:41 AM

      hello, just to compliment our chat on the 3rd of Dec, which happens to fall  within the 16 days of activism against gender violence.

      just a little proposal; what if we connect our dialogue by getting involve in the global advocacy on gender violence.

      lock unto www.asafeworldforwomen.org to endorse in  the campaign
      a little briefing about the advocacy below;

      Building a Safer World Together

      Together we can make abuse of women recognised as the No 1 global issue.

      WEB CONFERENCE - December 10th

      A free online discussion with key speakers. Register now to take part.

      Safe online spaces for both women and men, where you can be the real you.

      Tell us what you do and how your message can be spread to help women worldwide.

      Let us know your plans to celebrate the centenary of International Women's Day

      freelance writer
      blog www.thesop.org/html/writers.php?writer=zone