Re: [holistichelping] Re: Promotional consolidation movement?

  • Jeff Buderer
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 8, 2006
      Benoit

      > Point well taken. Later on today and tomorrow, I will have time to
      look at how to do that. I am thinking of using your presentation of My
      Food Story as an example to follow. Would that be the kind that you mean?

      Something like that. You might also look at the documents and templates
      here at the summit that we recently participated in:
      http://resources.airjaldi.com/?page_id=23

      Jeff