Ramadhan of Tanzania interested in CEB and water

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      Thank you to Fred Kayiwa, Sasha Mrkailo, Kiyavilo Msekwa, Kestutis Urba
      and others for frequenting our chat room http://www.worknets.org/chat/
      which is key for our "help room" and "economy of dreams".

      Today Ramadhan of Tanzania came by to ask about Marcin Jakubowski's
      Compressed Earth Block press and so I gave a bit of information.
      Josephat, do you know Ramadhan's email address? Andrius Kulikauskas,
      Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...

      ----------------------------------

      Ramadhan: Thanks you Jasephat for up dating me about the Earth Block
      machine :: I would like to know how much does that machine cost

      AndriusKulikauskas: Hi Ramadhan good to see you here. :: Hi Sasha,
      here's a poster I'm making "May I Dream?" for Human Rights Month based
      on a painting I made of Ana Ilic.
      http://www.worknets.org/upload/images/20091124-argaliusvajotiplakatas.jpg
      :: Ramadhan, here is Marcin Jakubowski who makes the Compressed Earth
      Block press: http://openfarmtech.org/weblog/ :: tweet: Ramadhan, here
      are their pages for their CEB machine:
      http://openfarmtech.org/weblog/?cat=13 :: Ramadhan, here is their email:
      OpenSourceEcology AT gmail.com

      Ramadhan: thanks Andrius the Block information is verry important here
      in Africa for Low cost house project :: Andrius We are engage in
      agriculture projects here in Tanzania, but we are facing with difficult
      of timing the rain, and as you know have great Climatic change facing
      the world. We would like to aquired the Rin water harvest technology.
      Can you help me with the information regarding the rain water harvesting

      Kiyavilo: Hi Andrius, I just want to let you know that I have received
      the Microchip PIC JDM Programmer kit :: tweet: Microchip PIC JDM
      Programmer Kit