Eric, what is your dream in life?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
      Eric Wanjamah,

      How are you doing? Are you in Missouri? Have you connected with Marcin
      Jakubowski of Factor E Farm http://www.factorefarm.org

      Are you working with prisons? Dennis Kimambo of REPACTED is working on
      community theatre in the prisons, especially for HIV/AIDS. They do
      impressive work.

      I'm collecting our dreams in life, what we would like for our future, in
      an ideal world that we might wish for and create together. What is your
      dream in life?
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Dreams