Re: [holistichelping] Fwd: A business plan competition for African Women Entrepreneurs/Wendi and AK, Dorcas and Kenyan women? [2 Attachments]

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Dear Janet,
      Thank you immensely for your email to us. We have received it and we are thinking about it as we wait  for you to come back to it. We are all sending greetings and informing you that Wendi was invited to Addis Abab for the   Gender and Climate Change conference for eight days.
      Thanks again and we are ready to try out this business plan with our Artemisia.
      Sincerely AK women led by  Njua, secretary

      From: Bas Vlugt <bas@africanews. com>
      Date: 2009/10/31
      To: womenofafrica@ basvlugt. nl

      To all Business Women of Africa,

      I hope that you and your families are doing well.

      The BID Network invites you to participate in the Women in Business Challenge:

      A business plan competition for Women Entrepreneurs in Africa

      Please follow this link to read more about this competition:

      Best regards,

      Bas Vlugt
      AfricaNews - Africa Business Communities

      Haarlem - The Netherlands
      T 0031 629 06 87 83