Re: [holistichelping] Re: Do You Want An Opportunity To "Speak Your World?"

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      Dear Masimba and All,

      Fantastic to see you posting, and that you are an HDN correspondent!  I have steered several folks in that direction myself, and all found it a very rewarding experience. I do recommend it, and hope some of you reading will apply.

      Masimba, please tell us more abt your work when you can, and I will be networking you with others in ZW when I have a chance. What will you be doing for World AIDS Day?

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet