With sympathy!( Rich lost his Dad at 80)

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      Dear Rich and all,
      We are soory for the stugles that you ahve had lately,your father at 80 had very golden years atime to bless the children and granchildren this in afriac sounds great and blessing,We are saddenned by this but encouraged that you had peace with eachother,
      We say sorry and send our heartfelt condolences to you,you ahve in this forums been very insrumental in adivice related to ICT and other advacing and upcoming technologies,MAY OUR GOD ive you strenth and ligh so he proviudes for the need,we are all here for sure to know taht there isGod and one day we all go back to him,
      May God give you peace,
      Tom Ochuka
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
        Hello Dear Ricardo, Tom, and All,

        I am not here yet as much as I would like to be, so my apologies for not commenting more on some of the excellent and important discussions (Tom, Wendi, Wael, Ricardo, and others, I will hope to be addressing you soon).

        For now, I so much appreciate you sharing this very sad news with us, Tom, and to Ricardo, our deepest and most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Having lost one parent and almost another, I mourn with you and understand the difficult terrain you are now entering.

        Remember that you have so many friends and fans here from which you can draw support, and know that we are with you in spirit for the challenges ahead. I hope it is a comfort that your father did have many good years, and also that he has a remarkable son! This legacy is one that no leave-taking can diminish, and that will continue to bless and impact the world in caring and helpful ways. That is true immortality!

        With love and greatest condolences, and prayers for uplift and joy! Janet

        > We are soory for the stugles that you ahve had lately,your father at 80 had very golden years atime to bless the children and granchildren this in afriac sounds great and blessing,We are saddenned by this but encouraged that you had peace with eachother,
        >We say sorry and send our heartfelt condolences to you,you ahve in this forums been very insrumental in adivice related to ICT and other advacing and upcoming technologies,MAY OUR GOD ive you strenth and ligh so he proviudes for the need,we are all here for sure to know taht there isGod and one day we all go back to him,
        > May God give you peace,
        >Tom Ochuka

      • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
          Dear Richard (Ricardo),

          I am glad to have known you as a man with many hearts, a man who is always looking to make a difference in the lives of people far and near, especially among our African folks without expecting to be remunerated in return. Your knowledge and expertise in the use and application of ICT to improve lives is just fantastic. Thank you for always being there to share in public and behind closed doors.

          As you go through this period of mourning, we pray that it would be with a thankful heart filled with praise and appreciation to God who has seen your dad through these eighty years of fruitful living, and also for being such an illustrious son who your mom, (if she is still living) would continue to be proud of. In this way, the loss would be seen as a period of celebration just as it happened to me last February when I also lost my dear mother at age 84. I appreciate and value your friendship because there are no strings attached. God bless you richly!

          Prince M. Obiri-Mainoo
          M. Ed. (Technology in Education)

          African (Akan Twi) Language Instructor
          Dept of African & African American Studies
          Harvard University

          In the United States
          Executive Director
          National Africa Foundation
          http://www.nationalafricafoundation.org
          1 Hollis Street
          2nd Floor
          Worcester, MA 01610-2503
          U. S. A.

          Tel: + 1 508-304-1913
          Fax: +1 (508) 949-3222

          In Africa, Ghana

          P. O. Box KS 970
          Kumasi Main Post Office
          Kumasi, Ashanti
          Ghana

          Tel: +233 (0)51 72799
          Cell: +233 024-7101645

          E-mail: nationalafrica@...

          Your gifts and abilities could become lasting legacy for generations to come. Use them now to bless humanity!

          “Only the best is good enough for Africa” Rev. Dr. James E. Kwegyir Aggrey (1875-1927) -An eminent Ghanaian clergy, missionary, educationist and visionary!