Re: [holistichelping] ICT Conference in Yaounde in March 2010

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      Dear Franz,
      Thank you immensely for the announcement about the conference in Yaounde in March 2010 which we already had  a bit of knowledge only from the organizers but the idea of working with ICT4AFRICA in our organization.
      Are you going to be there Franz? If so we will very much like to see you and after the training in our NGO facility at ACTWID KONGADZEM office in Bamenda,Cameroon.
      We will also like to have a handful of our own members actively participate in this comferemce in Yaounde. Therfore we will like to know from you how we can get directly connected to the registration desk for this useful conference which you know that has been a long standing felt-need of our members. over the years.I f you happen to have more information, Franz, kindly let us know.
      Thank you immensely for the information.
      Sincerely ACTWID members led by Wendi