Fw: Re: [calsca-l] 40th Anniversary Celebration & SLSA AGM

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2009
      Salut Andrius, Janet and all,

      My life as an individual and our life as a family is in deep transition due to my wife's illness.
      Here is one way that I am exploring as of this morning, by which I seek to complete this transition.
      As you will see, I offer a media process.  If I get a positive reply, I would then begin talks with Andrius to see if we could work together to develop the media side of the process that I propose.

      Praying for God to manifest Himself throughout this process,
      Benoit Couture
      Edmonton, Canada

      From: Tia Shynkaruk <invisioning@...>
      To: calsca-l@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Rod,
      It would be so awesome if some of the pioneers showed up. On Oct. 19, Kathie Bird and I will be starting our 7th LSCT group in Prince Albert, the birthplace of life skills.

      We discuss accreditation as part of our orientation. Kathie said you told her that an announcement was posted saying that accreditation no longer exists in Canada. I searched the calsca archives and read your Dec. 9/06 mssg:

      Hi Greg – The Life Skills Coaches Association of BC died off a few years ago.  The accreditation information on the CALSCA website is historical and archival.  As far as I know, no one in Canada except perhaps the Alberta Association of Professional Life Skills Coaches is accrediting coaches, though various coach trainings have adapted the competencies to their needs. I’m sorry that I can’t be of more help.

      Just to let everyone know, SLSA is still an official organization and we are ready to do accreditation any time someone commits to the process.

      Although we've encouraged our 60 LSCT grads to call a SLSA mtg., no one has. Since 2009 is our anniversary year, I checked with Marg Foster and Kathie and they agreed this is a fine time for an Anniversary Celebration AGM!

      Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!  I give thanks for all the Coaches who are doing excellent work all around the world - and special thanks to you for your many contributions to CALSCA!! :) Tia

      Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!