Thank you immensely for your email dearest friend Janet

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Dearest friend Janet
      Thank you for the email you wrote which we are sorry to reply a bit late. This because we just wrote a reply as soon as we received it and electricity went off and we could not send the email before until now that we are back from the field.
      You that that you are the mother and best friend that our organization ACTWID has in the world.
      The whole issue is that when you have a mother who is so kind and dearly attends to you in times of difficulty you will always have the tendency to be calling that mother and friend or that obedient child first. We got so tough as the going of our activities were almost getting to a standstill and we saw nothing good again anywhere at that moment. WORST STILL ONE WOMAN HERE DIED WITH HER FOUR CHILDREN BECAUSE OF LACK OF VENTILATION IN A ONE ROOM TIED BED WHERE THEY COOKED BEANS ON A CHARCOAL STOVE AND FORGOT AND SLEPT AND THEN THE POT BOILED DRY AND SOPHOCATED THEM TO DEATH. We were called to the scene that morning and we all got fraustrated confused and worried as we had not even a dollar at hand to assist her. Then that email to you came so donot worry.
      We know that you are our only mother and friend that we rely on so when trouble comes only mothers name is remembered first.
      WE KNOW AND ARE NOT EVEN ABLE TO COUNT ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US SINCE FOUR YEARS OR MORE NOW. We shall never forget these good will of yours. We all wish to say that you should continue in that same spirit .
      WE KNOW THAT PAPA GOT SICK AND YOU HAVE BEEN CARING FOR HIM TOO ALONGSIDE YOUR WORK. WE PRAY THAT HE SHOULD GET WELL QUICKLY AS THIS HIS ILLNESS HAS GONE ON FOR LONG.
      Immense thanks for all you have done to us and will still continue to do as our mother and friend.
      Sincerely ACTWID members led by Wendi and Njua Geraldine