Re: [mendenyo] Re: Some urgent issue with my health!

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009

      Hi Sam and All,

      "Pole sana" for the pain. Yes, you have to seek medical attention urgently.
      Thanks to God, He helped you to recover from the ailment last Year.

      I arrived safe back from Europe on Monday, am adjusting, sorting myself out just to fit in back to the normal life here.
      I am available to help, i was expecting you in Nairobi yesterday.
      You can come and stay at my place, we will see if there are others areas we can assist.
      You are in our prayers constantly.

      Andrius, i received from Maria the router that you bought.
      I will write to you in depth later and also respond to some threads.
      Ricardo,  soon we will pick up from where we left, and also share with you my experiences while away.
      Janet, thanks for your mail, i will update you soon on how we are carrying on "Project wise".
      I also need to Post a mail to you, i can't find the Postal Address you gave me last time.

      I wish you all Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org