Re: [holistichelping] Janet: Update and Thanks (Andrius, Ricardo, Mark, Sam, Dan, Tom, Sherrie, Fred, Barbara, Ken, Benoit, Wael, Dorinda)

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
      Dear Janet and all,
        Wonderfull to see you back sorry for much care giving it comes quite often but rewarding at times when you see dear one making progress,
        I have alot to share Goliath came first he is ready,while Samson is getting the final touch with documentation ready Sam helped me paint Goliath ,
       I will make posting on that soon.
       Have personaly met the sawp team and will work with them on AIDS MARATHON which is coming.
       I strongly appreciate you love ,work and adivice always.
      With many blessings.
      Tom Ochuka