Re: Janet: Update and Thanks (Actwid Kongadzem)

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Thank you, Wendi, for writing and thank you to Janet for your leadership
      and love.

      Wendi, I will be working to make it easy to blog at our website. All you
      need are photos and descriptions of the activity in the photo (who? what?
      where? when? why?). You can start posting them at the "Add a photo" link
      on http://www.ms.lt which takes you to:
      http://www.worknets.org/software/addphoto.php
      As you post photos there they will appear in our website and also we can
      start making you a nice blog for representing your work. We'll also do
      that with Tom Ochuka, Samwel Kongere, Fred Kayiwa, Kiyavilo Msekwa and
      others who might be interested.

      Also, do you have a DVD player? Or can you play DVDs on your computer?
      Ricardo has made a lot of progress in creating ebooks that can be read on
      DVD. We could put Janet's Blogging Positively guide on a DVD and other
      content too and send it to you. That would help our projects.

      The more that you can help other people's projects, the more that they can
      help you, too. It is an "economy of dreams". Please keep writing about
      your life dreams. You have written some wonderful letters.

      Janet, please, too, think about your "life dream" and we are excited to
      help you! and organize around you! and best wishes to your father and
      friends,

      Thank you!