Wael, are you interested? Funding Opportunity: ICTs Opportunities in the MENA Region

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Wael, I learned of this through Janet Feldman and the Rising Voices google
      I might write a proposal based on our Pyramid of Peace work
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net, my plans for a ¨help room¨ and an economy
      of dreams, and my own nonviolent experiences in Israeli occupied

      Might you or others be interested?

      Greetings from Barcelona.

      Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@...