We can publish, translate Ananya's children's books on DVDs

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      Masimba Biriwasha, how are you? Where are you? Ricardo has made a lot of
      progress in publishing ebooks for DVD players. Could that be relevant
      for Zimbabwe's libraries?

      Ananya S Guha of India writes:
      "Andrius, please give me tips to write those text books for children.
      Whatever I am writing on my wiki page, can we collate them, and put them
      as online texts? I am comfortable writing in English..."

      Ananya, your texts are very nice! (See below.) I suggest that Josephat
      Ndibalema, Samwel Kongere, Masimba Biriwasha, Wendi Loshe Bernadette or
      others might translate them into local languages. And also if children
      or adults (especially locally) might create pictures that we could
      digitize and include with the stories. And also if the children or
      adults might record voices for the stories. Of course, texts can be
      completely produced locally, but your stories are a nice place to start,
      and English is good, too!

      Thank you!

      For A Friend

      You laugh, you cry You smear the eye Wipe my tears What a friend you are
      You share chocolates, and secrets You dance to music I love You throw
      the ball at me And laugh with those hills Surrounding your presence With
      mine!

      With Every Day

      Every day begins With school

      Every day means play And of course home work! Every day is also,
      Breakfast, lunch and dinner Every day ends in school

      And again begins at Home Home, sweet home!

      Little Boy

      Little boy, little boy Will you be my friend? Little girl, little girl
      Will you be my friend Little puppy, will you Be my friend, make me happy?