Fwd: Hidden Costs of Online CRM - Know What to Ask

  • Mark Roest
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009
      Wael and All

      The attached advertorial is meant by its authors to sell one company's CRM software, but there are others that meet the criteria it spells out (see the 40 profiles report). That is why I will read it in my search for the right solution for a solar sales and marketing company we just started up.

      Also, we are selling solar at $2.45 a watt (for the moment -- the US dollar is falling in value). If that is a really good deal in some countries where holistichelping is functioning, lets talk.

      Also, Wael, what you are facing in the Israeli occupation is rooted in what George Lakoff, a professor at U.C. Berkeley, wrote about recently in Political Mind. Check out the KPFA.org archives from yesterday -- I think it was in the 3 to 4 timeslot, if I remember correctly -- for his speech, which is being offered as a premium, along with the book, in their fund drive.

      It is the Strict Father paradigm, which comes straight from the chimpanzee level of our evolution, in which we kill the males in the next territory in order to seize the females and the food resources (see recent work by Jane Goodall), also written about by Riane Eisler as the dominator paradigm (vs The Partnership Paradigm -- the name of her second book) and historically chronicled in her first book, The Chalice and The Blade.

      Along with these three books are two books on The Evolution of Cooperation and The Complexity of Cooperation (if I remember what Ed Cherlin told me accurately). It is also the roots of the fundamentalist Muslim culture, and the fundamentalist Christian, Hindu, and warlord cultures. What we have the opportunity to do now, is to combine these perspectives with Permaculture, Small Is Beautiful and other appropriate technology resources, the mystical traditions underlying the original impulse behind all major religions (which all get subverted by disciplined, highly intent Strict Fathers hell-bent for control), the latest solar technologies and designs, the Captive Column structural system by Lawrence R. Bosch, whom I know, and some major work coming in the design of knowledgebases and the process by which everyone can participate in their creation and use.

      As we learn how to do so, we will learn how to design the Paradigm Shift we have all been working toward all our lives. That is my underlying focus.

      Regards,

      Mark

      From: cklein@... <SNL@...>
      Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:17 AM
      Subject: Hidden Costs of Online CRM - Know What to Ask
      To: mark.toponeinc@...

      Mark,

      Considering an online CRM or contact management system?

      You'll be shocked at what most vendors are NOT telling you about what its REALLY going to cost!

      We've just posted a free report that includes:

      7 Hidden Costs of Online CRM and Contact Management
      Questions to be sure to ask vendors before you buy

      For instance, did you know most online CRM vendors won't give you your data back in a useful format if you cancel your subscription?

      To learn the other hidden costs before you make your decision, the report is available free here.

      Visit the DemoCenter to try a live SalesNexus database yourself free, register for our upcoming webinar, review pricing and see our industry specific databases.

      Sincerely,

      Craig Klein
      SalesNexus.com
      (713) 862 0001 ext. 112
      cklein@...

      Secure Unsubscribe powered by SalesNexus

      --
      Mark Roest, Sales Representative
      Designer Custom Cabinetry, Inc.