FW: From a friend RE: [holistichelping] Re: BIG SETBACK

  • Sherrie Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009

      Hi everyone. There were some connection issues and it looks like I’ve resolved them and am (again) registered here. Dan, hope things are going better for you. Please see below.

      Sherrie Noble

      Director NGIC

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
        Sherrie, Hi! Thank you for writing and inspiring us and consoling us.
        I'm working on my taxes and when I finish I will have more ideas!

        Janet, how are you? I'm sure your busy, but I'm just checking in.