Re: hello

  • dorinda moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      thank you for your support janet, prince is happy in his home place visiting from his residence in morocco. i am anxious to hear of his journey home to see family and understand that travel is costly and that when he returns to morocco it will be developing his developing a network of support for the migrant population throughout europe. the problem with me is that i read the posts of the many who network with holistic helping and find it complex in using the service to help prince better do his work. perhaps, someone out there doing complimentary work could chime in with recommendations in doing his mission.
      respectfully
      dorinda moreno

      On 9/14/09, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      Dear Dorinda and Prince,

      Hello and wonderful to hear from you!  I have thought of you so often, and very sorry not to have had the wherewithal to be in touch. How is everything with you? I hope well!

      Thank you for your kind words and thoughtfulness, and know what an inspiration you are to us all!

      I look forward to being in touch! In the meantime and always, know that the Spirit linking us never sleeps, but is continually connecting us with excited beeps :)))! Love and blessings in abundance, Janet