How might we work together with Ushahidi?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Juliana,
      That's great to hear from you!
      It's also good to reflect on our work since the Pyramid of Peace
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net
      I ask our groups to think about that, what news we might best share, and
      how we might work together.
      What's happened in our lives since the post-election turmoil?
      Congratulations on the success of Ushahidi http://www.ushahidi.com "a
      platform for crowdsourcing crisis information".
      Thank you!